The following links are provided by the Los Angeles attorneys at Kosnett Law Firm for the benefit of individuals in Central and Southern California seeking information on professional licensing issues, education law, and attorney-client fee disputes. For more information, or to speak with a lawyer regarding a legal matter in any of these areas, contact Kosnett Law Firm for a free consultation.
- Board of Accountancy
- Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- Board of Psychology
- Board of Registered Nursing
- Board of Vocational Nursing
- Bureau of Automotive Repair
- Commission on Teacher Credentialing
- Dental Board
- Department of Consumer Affairs
- Department of Health Services
- Department of Insurance
- Department of Real Estate
- Department of Social Services
- Emergency Medical Services Authority
- Medical Board
- Office Of Real Estate Appraisers
- Respiratory Care Board
- State Bar
- Board of Equalization (BOE)
- California Unemployment Insurance Appeals Board (CUIAB)
- Department of Defense (DOD)
- Department of Motor Vehicles (DMV)
- Department of Transportation (DOT)
- Employment Development Department (EDD)
- Environmental Protection Agency (EPA)
- Federal Aviation Administration (FAA)
- Federal Communications Commission (FCC)
- Federal Trade Commission (FTC)
- Franchise Tax Board (FTB)
- Internal Revenue Service (IRS)
- Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC)
- Los Angeles County Bar Association
- Beverly Hills Bar Association
- Glendale Bar Association
- Long Beach Bar Association
- Orange County Bar Association
- Kern County Bar Association
- San Diego County Bar Association
- Bar Association Of Northern San Diego County
- Riverside County Bar Association
- San Bernardino County Bar Association
- Ventura County Bar Association
- Tulare County Bar Association
- Fresno County Bar Association
- San Fernando Valley Bar Association
- San Luis Obispo County Bar Association
- Santa Barbara County Bar Association
At Kosnett Law Firm, we understand that a criminal charge can ruin a person’s life. It puts your career and wealth at risk. We try our best to ensure that our clients’ rights are not violated. When you are facing a serious criminal charge, you need nothing but the best legal defense.
Don’t wait until charges are filed against you. A competent attorney will be able to intervene and get the charges reduced or dismissed altogether during the investigatory phase. We prefer to have one-on-one discussions with our clients as this allows us to evaluate your case thoroughly and to find an appropriate course of action. Our first priority is to ensure that our clients get the verdict they want. We won’t back down even if there are strong evidences against you. We understand that sometimes circumstances can create evidences against innocent people as well. We will utilize our resources and experience to protect you from a conviction – It is our promise.
A criminal conviction will destroy your relationships and career. It will lead to imprisonment and other penalties, including fines.
It is imperative that you hire a legal team that has the skills, knowledge, and experience required to defend you against the charges. We will investigate the circumstances surrounding your case so that we can build a powerful defense. Remember that when it comes to a criminal case, the right attorney makes all the difference. If you have a competent advocate on your side, your chances of success are high. Every person who faces a criminal charge has the constitutional right to legal counsel. You can trust our team to provide dedicated and exceptional legal defense to protect your interests.
Facing a criminal charge can be a stressful experience. You need experienced legal representation to sail through this tough phase.
We believe that every person has a right to receive qualified legal representation. Let our Los Angeles lawyers fight your DUI case for you. To schedule a consultation, call us or email us. The initial consultation is free.
I am an alumni adviser for a fraternity at USC. The chapter was involved in a disciplinary action with the university. After receiving unusually harsh and unfair sanctions from a student/faculty review committee, our chapter sought counsel from James Kosnett. He attended a hearing with USC administrators, and prepared a compelling written appeal.