UC Santa Cruz Education Lawyer
UC Santa Cruz STUDENTS
Best UC Santa Cruz Student Lawyer
At Kosnett Law Firm, we provide quality representation for students from UC Santa Cruz. We understand that due to some unfortunate circumstances, legal problems can arise during a student’s academic life and take their focus away from their studies. Kosnett Law Firm offers students the legal guidance and information they need to solve their problems.
Our firm represents a wide variety of university students throughout the United States, especially within the California counties of Los Angeles, Orange, San Diego, Ventura, Santa Barbara, Riverside, San Bernardino, Kern, Imperial, San Francisco, Alameda, Sacramento, Santa Clara, San Mateo, Solano, San Joaquin, Contra Costa, Napa, Marin, Yolo, and Sonoma. We also represent International Students here and US students abroad.
Kosnett Law Firm offers the following services to university students:
- Analysis of the problem at hand
- Researching the applicable rules
- Deciding on the best strategy and approach
- Preparing for meetings and hearings, and participating (if permitted)
- Coaching re presentation, testimony, witnesses and evidence
- Appearing at hearings (when college rules allow counsel to be present)
- Ghostwriting appeals
- Filing in Court
We can guide you through the university disciplinary process. In some cases, depending on the university, we can appear and defend you, or at least support you during the hearing or meetings with the Dean or administrator in charge. We can also negotiate with university counsel. If a case requires litigation, we can handle that as well. You must first exhaust your administrative remedies before you can file in Court.
We often supply speakers to student groups interested in legal issues, and we engage in legal education and research on a continuous basis.
Our lawyers defend or advise university students on a wide range of disciplinary, academic, financial, conduct, and legal issues, including:
- Academic Dishonesty
- Disciplinary Proceedings
- Title IX Sexual harassment and abuse
- Grade Change/ Grade Appeals
- Dissertation problems
- Degree issues
- Change of field of study
- Financial Aid
- Housing issues
- Athletic Eligibility, NCAA
- Civil rights
- Student Records – obtaining, correcting, sealing
- Applications for admission– graduate and undergraduate
- Match programs (Medical Students)
- Settlement of any matter
- Petition for Writ of Mandate
- Lawsuit against the college or university
- Suspension, Expulsion, Revocation of Degree
- Fraternities and Sororities
- Hazing, Greek life issues
- University organizations
- Criminal defense
Our objective is to help you achieve success, by obtaining your degree, with a clean record, so you can advance to the next level of academia or employment. We’re committed to protecting individual freedoms and rights. We provide expert legal services to graduates and undergraduates and to various student organizations. We help students properly and successfully respond to legal issues that are interfering with their studies and personal aspirations.
If you’re a student or you know about a student who is looking for legal assistance regarding university matters, we are here to help you. Contact Kosnett Law Firm for any problems you are facing at the university.
We represent students all over the country.
We believe that every person has a right to receive qualified legal representation. Let our lawyers fight your case for you. To schedule a free consultation, call us or email us at 877-959-2937